WELCOME!

These are my personal musings about the sometimes strange and frequently wonderful world of libertine sex and the tale of my journey into it. All references to living individuals are entirely anonymised. This blog is based entirely on my opinions and experiences and makes no claims to be representative of the whole swinging community. I hope you find something here to entertain you, amuse you, titillate you and perhaps even make you think. While sex appears to pervade our culture more than ever before, I believe that even today nowhere are we as unfree and tangled up as when it comes to the full erotic enjoyment of our bodies, hearts and minds. So if I manage to provoke some thought, I'll be glad. If you use this page only to help a sneaky orgasm along the way - enjoy!

Monday 17 May 2010

A slut's kit bag

Mmmm, so what would be the essential ingredients in a slut's kit bag for a Saturday night out???

Tying up equipment:
  • Leather collar & handcuffs for sheer erotic appeal
  • Bondage tape for practicality
  • Open mouth gag, because I'm feeling daring and have not been a disgusting saliva covered mess for far too long
Pleasure equipment:
  • Favourite glass dildo - beautiful, always good to have and can torture my banshee friend with it on Sunday afternoon; at least one other dildo or butt plug for DP insertion option
  • Evil anal beads, guaranteed to make me go through the roof. They also feel good to neighbouring cocks or so I'm told.
  • Silver bullet for cheeky stimulation
  • Brand new shocking Magic Wand Massager??? Downside - very, very loud, huge, heavy. Upside - unbearable vibration, near forced orgasms, the expression on banshee's face. The last point I think settles it.
  • Lots of lube, lots of condoms
Pain equipment:
  • I don't own any! I don't provide my own whips or paddles ;-)
Lingerie (not in the kit bag but on my body):
  • Dark red silk moulin rouge style bra and matching G-string
  • Consider matching suspenders and stockings, outfit-dependent (you've got to give a girl some time to dither over that)
  • Alternative to change into: black leather bare-arsed spank skirt and black gauze breast revealing shoulder wrap, corset on request
Must get a bigger bag!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where can I find one of these lovely girls? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A well-equipped slut? We're not such a rare species now :-)

    ReplyDelete