WELCOME!

These are my personal musings about the sometimes strange and frequently wonderful world of libertine sex and the tale of my journey into it. All references to living individuals are entirely anonymised. This blog is based entirely on my opinions and experiences and makes no claims to be representative of the whole swinging community. I hope you find something here to entertain you, amuse you, titillate you and perhaps even make you think. While sex appears to pervade our culture more than ever before, I believe that even today nowhere are we as unfree and tangled up as when it comes to the full erotic enjoyment of our bodies, hearts and minds. So if I manage to provoke some thought, I'll be glad. If you use this page only to help a sneaky orgasm along the way - enjoy!

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Of cocks and cunts - or what you enjoy isn't always what you expect

One of the greatest surprises in my sexual explorations has been to discover what it is that I actually enjoy! Don't get me wrong, I obviously had SOME idea. After all, I had a misspent youth reading erotica and still enjoy it now. So, hey, I knew what turned me on, but some things just feel different in the flesh. If your brain works like mine, you'll begin to see the glorious life lesson in that - the pursuit of what actually brings you joy and not the things that are "supposed to".

Let's start of with some basics - do I like cocks or do I like cunts?
















That is, you may agree, a very basic kind of question. One of the initial appeals for me to enter a swinging lifestyle was to have sex with another woman. I don't think that's too atypical. In fact I'd been interested in spending time with a soft sensual female body ever since I was in my mid-teens, but the opportunity had just never arisen and I hadn't sought it out. So of course I was pretty excited about my first few girl-on-girl encounters. I'd throw myself face first into the nearest sweet-smelling pussy, head for round bosoms and pert nipples and much to my surprise found it - well, argh, just a little bit boring. Yes, sorry, I did say that, and I'm scrunching up my face with embarrassment and regret as I'm writing it. There is luckily one glorious exception of a wild, heavy, grinding, finger-fucking snog with a girl at a sex party. Ah, do I ever wish I could find her again! So perhaps then, it is less about the anatomy of a person and more about their energy?

Be that as it may (and I do hope for some hot encounters to change my mind), whilst I was finding out that the erotic pace of playing with pussies and tits is a little slow for me, I also found out that I adore cocks!! I mean really, shit, I wasn't expecting that! Girls out there, help me out here, did YOU grow up finding even the idea of a penis basically threatening? I don't know maybe it's social conditioning or a more basic biological response, something in the way that an erect cock looks somehow "wrong", weapon-like, sticking out at an outrageous angle. When I first started getting up close and personal with them, some of that remained, and whilst of course I would handle my boyfriend's cock, kiss it, suck on it, it remained ostensibly for his benefit. I also think feminism has a lot to answer for. As women we had spent so much time being completely controlled by men, it was perhaps inevitable that we should on some level reject men and their cocks, find them an object of fear, fun or disgust. So I was as surprised as anyone to find myself on my knees worshipping that glorious, bulbous, salty monster, receiving it deeply down my throat, stretching me, making me gag, making my eyes water. Surely I shouldn't be enjoying this, becoming addicted to it even, but fact is: I did! Do I ever feel like I've let the side down, do I ever question why - of course I do, but you can't help enjoy what you enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment